You as senior technologist will be part of the strategic drive to in working along with multi-discipline teams through the full delivery life cycle of complex data products and pipelines with a clear understanding of large-scale data engineering and data science solutions, deliver use cases for one of our customers and develop practical solutions and implement them to give this customer a competitive edge with in the enterprise.
You will have breadth of experience in both engineering and architecture across technology disciplines and the unique challenges of each, including software development,automated test and quality assurance, data and integration.
Delivering a high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client’s advance analytical needs. This will include, working within a team on the clients site:understanding the client’s pain, designing an analytical approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring multi discipline technology teams.
Our ideal candidate
• Minimum 5+ Years’Experience
• You will be a skilled engineer helping customer teams to build the data foundations to drive their Analytics business us e cases.
• You will engineer and orchestrate data flows & pipelines in a cloud environment using a progressive tech stack e.g. ADF, Databricks, Spark, Python, PySpark, DeltaLake, SQL, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, ADLS, Parquet
• You will Ingest and integrate data from a large number of disparate data sources
• You will design and build complex data models for analytical insight
• You will write high quality code contributing to a platform which is scalable and easy to maintain
• You will work closely with analysts, data scientists and technology partners to understand their requirements
• You will exercise fluid communication with your team of data engineers
• You will adopt DevOps & CI/CD methodologies to collaborate on a growing platform
• You will enthusiastically evolve your technical skill set, engage in training and learn new technologies and techniques
• You will manage data from across divisions to produce valuable data assets on pets and pet-owners
• You will work comfortably in an agile and fast paced environment
• Comes with strong experience in delivering Data Solutions using Big-Data technologies and cloud platforms.
• Knowledge of RDBMS, ETL and Data warehouse technologies
• Fluent in English
Nice to Have
• Good knowledge if not experience in at least one of Java, Scala, Python with knowledge of the others
• Experience in delivering big data solutions using a leading Hadoop distributions like Hortonworks / Cloudera
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries:Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and alot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.