• Digital Transformation;
• New technologies and business implementation: RPA, AI etc.;
• Business architecture methodologies & frameworks (BIZBOK, ARIS House, TOGAF etc.);
• Business architecture tools (Hopex, Aris, Sparx EA, Orbus, etc.);
• MS Office tools,WORD, Excel, PowerPoint.
• 5 years professional experience in global financial/banking organisations more specifically in core lending and/or financing business processes;
• 3 years professional experience in Business Architecture actively engaging with Digital Transformation key roles (business delivery lead, technical leads, product owners etc.), business stakeholders, delivery teams and all management levels
• A proven record of accomplishment and hands-on knowledge of business architecture practice;developing the business scenarios for large digital initiatives and/or digital program; designing to-be target state of the business application landscape for specific business domain or value chain and for initiatives cross business domains or value chains; designing business process;
• Hands-on experience with business architecture tools (Hopex, Aris, Sparx EA, Orbus) asan end user;
• Practical experience and certifications with methodologies related to business architecture (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, ARIS House). Additionally agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
Mind-blowing workplace culture. You will be integrated in a professional, dynamic and collaborative team.
100% Remote opportunities
We want you to have the flexibility to work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
You can expect professional growth and to be connect with the world.
We are represented in 2 European countries: Portugal and Belgium.
And with projects in many other countries:Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore and in the United States of America (and a lot more is coming…)
Extra Benefits & Perks
If you wish to work with us and you are outside European Union (good news…) we are a Tech Visa Company, We will help!
As a plus, we provide Health and Life Insurance
Bridge351 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to build a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.